How do you do?
Nice to meet you.
わたし わ マイク です。
This program is open to all levels of class from basic to advance as well as classes for all Japanese Language Proficiency Tests (JLPT) levels. A FREE Placement test is given to those who have previously studied Japanese language to assess their knowledge on the language and to guide them on the specific class they should be enrolling in.
Jellyfish Education Consultancy Philippines Inc.in coordination with Tochigi International Education Institute (TIEI) is now providing high-quality Japanese language (Nihongo) training program to all Cebuanos! Immerse yourself not only on the Japanese language but on the richness of Japan’s culture and unique practices! Start learning how to speak the language used by one of the world’s largest economies.
1. Training good for 30 hours (Either Basic or Comprehensive Class).
2. Learning Materials (Books).
3. Student ID.
4. Certificate of Completion, Recognition and tokens (Upon graduation).
1. Completely filled-out application form (to be provided by JEC).
2. 2 pcs. 1x1 photo (For ID).
3. 1 photocopy of valid ID.
4. Reservation fee of Php 1,000 (Payment Terms).